July 26, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today that I created for a special little girl, my BFF's 2 year old daughter, Mia! I had lots of fun creating this!


I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the Big Balloons Stencil and sponged on Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Orange Zest Premium Dye Ink, Pineapple Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink. I sponged on the highlights on the balloons using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. I drew in the balloon strings with a black pen.

I used the new Impact Alphabet Die-namics to cut "MIA", and I cut the letters four times each from Smooth White Card Stock. I layered them together, coated them with glitter, and added them to the card. The sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "Sweet Birthday Wishes", from Bitty Birthday, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. LOVE.


Thanks SO much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. AP rythu bharosa | YSR Rythu Bharosa status | Rythu Bharosa List | Rythu Bharosa Check | PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa beneficiary | Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2020 | ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in app rb login

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!