July 25, 2019

Beautiful Inside & Out! {CC122}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and I am obsessed with the colors this week! We are working with the gorgeous palette of Wild Wisteria, Persimmon, Coral Crush and Cement Gray! LOVE!


Man! I love these colors together! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I lightly sponged on Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink, and then used the same ink to splatter on the card.

I used the Bold Beautiful Die-namics to cut the "frame" of Smooth White Card Stock, and the pieces inside using Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock, Persimmon Prestige Card Stock, Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock and Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock. I then inset the colored card stock into the die cut frame. LOVE. The sentiment, "Inside & Out", from Hello, Beautiful, was stamped using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink onto a strip of Smooth White Card Stock, and I added same to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!