October 23, 2019

Sending Blessings! {CTD566}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!


It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lisa has challenged us to use orange, gray and cream! Great combo!!


I had lots of fun with these colors! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, I created the background with Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink. I cut panel of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics, for the "ground".

I used the sweet PI Sending Blessings, and cut her, the tree and the leaves from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Sending Blessings Die-namics. I stamped them using Exteme Black Hybrid Ink using Sending Blessings, and then colored them all with Copic Markers. I added the images to the scene, popping her up with foam tape, and then stamped the sentiment on the top using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.




Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Rosemary Dennis - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!
Sue Jackson - this week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!