October 24, 2019

Thankful For You! {CC128}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge! The colors this week are Field Day, Sour Apple, Orange Zest and Gravel Gray! LOVE!


I really had fun with these colors! I began with the main panel of Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock, cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.I stamped the panel using the All-Lined Up Background using Gravel Gray Premium Dye Ink. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using te A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and built my scene from there.

I used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of Field Day Die-namics, and then cut it again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I cut this sweet little gal from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the PI Lil' Pumpkin Die-namics, and then stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using PI Lil' Pumpkin. I colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up with foam tape. I cut a strip of Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock, and stamped the sentiment, "Thankful for You", using Versamark, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I popped the sentiment up with foam tape to complete the card.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!