October 2, 2019

You're A Spooktacular Friend! {CTD563}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni is our hostess! She challenged us to use orange, lavender, purple and green! Spooktacular!


I began with my background, and I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink and blended them together. I spritzed the panel with water, and when dry, stamped the spooky tree from Spooktacular Friends, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. The "grass" was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Grassy Fields Die-namics.

I cut the bunny and mouse from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Spooktacular Friends Die-namics, and then stamped them using Spooktacular Friends with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped them up onto the scene using foam tape, and then cut a sentiment panel from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. I stamped "You're A Spooktacular Friend" using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder.




Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Rosemary Dennis - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!
Emmanuelle - this week's fabulous Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!