October 2, 2019

Happy Holidays! {WSC457}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a super fun layout this week!


I had lots of fun working with this sketch! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock, which I then stamped with the All Lined Up Background using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the panel using white embossing powder, and then capped off that panel with Gumdrop Green Card Stock trimmed and then cut using the Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics. I wrapped the panel with hemp cord and then added a bow.

The frame was cut from Wild Cherry Card Stock using the Happy Holidays Circle Frame Die-namics, and the cut a panel of No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics. I stamped the panel using Frosty Friends with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and colored him with Copic Markers. LOVE.


Check out the sketch!


Come play along with us! Head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of team has created, and then link your creation! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and a great way to use the Happy Holidays circle die!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this snowman and how you used the Circle Frame Die-Namics for the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!