November 6, 2019

Thank You For Your Friendship! {WSC462}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a great layout this week!


I LOVE a heart element on a card! I began my card with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, cut with the same Die-namics.

The heart was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics, and I used various Distress Oxide Inks to add the color. I spritzed the panel with water, and once dry, popped it up with foam tape onto the main panel. The sentiment strip was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP", from Bitty Thanks & Gratitude, using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and then popped it up onto the heart panel using foam tape. A trio of rhinestones completes the card.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!