November 13, 2019

Believe in the Magic of Christmas! {CTD569}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use the fab combo of purple, lavender and green! Great colors!


These are definitely not traditional Christmas colors, but I think they work! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and using the new Pine Tree Forest Stencil, I sponged on three different Distress Oxide Inks. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, also cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

I cut a panel of Green Room Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then popped it up with foam tape onto the main panel. I cut "Believe" five times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Believe Die-namics, layered them together and then added the die cut word to the circle panel. On a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, I stamped "IN THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS", from Bitty Holiday Wishes, using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added the sentiment strip to the circle panel and then finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Michelle Lupton - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!
 Jennifer Weide - this week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!