November 13, 2019

Joy! {WSC463}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have SUCH a fun layout this week! I had a blast creating my card!


I began with a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I stamped the panel using the Knitted Sweater Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

The wreath was cut twice from Smooth White Card Stock using the Joyful Wreath Die-namics, and I adhered the two wreathes together. I added twine to the wreath and then looped it over the top of the card so it appears to be hanging. I then added a bow of the same twine. The "JOY" was cut five times from Electric Red Prestige Card Stock, layered together and then added to the center of the wreath. I added rhinestones to the wreath in place of berries!


Check out this week's sketch!



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!