November 20, 2019

The Vault Available Now!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

I am SO excited about the November MFT Vault Release! The set I worked with today is one of my ALL TIME favorites...the a la modes Cheers and a la modes Cheers Die-namics! I can certainly get behind a big ol' glass of bubbles!!


I just love her! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Cheers Die-namics, and then stamped her with Cheers using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same set of dies to cut the patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack and the Silver Sparkle Card Stock. I layered all of the panels together and finished the card off with the sentiment panel, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips, and then stamped the sentiment using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. A trio of rhinestones adds a touch of bling!



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!