November 20, 2019

Joy From Me to You! {WSC464}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I LOVE this week's layout!!! I had a blast creating my card!


I started with the background, and cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I taped off the top and bottom of the panel, and then, using various Distress Oxide Inks, creating the inked background. LOVE.

The snowflakes were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Serene Snowflakes Die-namics, and I stamped them with Serene Snowflakes using Versamark. I heat embossed them with silver embossing powder, and they are SO shiny in real life. The sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "JOY FROM ME TOA YOU", from Bitty Holiday Wishes, using Versamark, and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. The snowflakes and sentiment were all popped up with foam tape for lots of dimension!


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!