November 27, 2019

Hi! {CTD571}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Amy Rysavy is our host, and she has challenged us to use the GORGEOUS combo of hot pink, green, aqua and silver! Literally my favorite colors EVER!

I used the GORGEOUS Floral Hi dies from Spellbinders, and I LOVE them! This card was SO easy to create!!

I began with a panel of white card stock and used the amazing new Tailored Expressions Masking Stencils, I sponged on Tumbled Glass, Broken China and then Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks and blended them together. I spritzed the panel with water and watched the magic happen.

I used the Floral Hi dies to cut white card stock, and then using post it notes to mask the panel, I sponged on Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I used Floral Hi dies to cut silver card stock and popped up the silver panels with foam tape. I then popped up the entire panel onto the sponged background. LOVE!


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Michelle Lupton - this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!