November 27, 2019

Joy! {WSC465}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have an awesome layout this week!

I had so much fun creating my card! I began with a panel of After Midnight Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I sponged the edges with After Midnight Premium Dye Ink for more depth. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack to the left side.
The tag was cut from Kraft Card Stock cut using the Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics, and popped it up with foam tape. The wreath was cut from Gumdrop Green Card Stock using the Joyful Wreath Die-namics, and the "Joy" was cut from Red Hot Card Stock and sponged with Red Hot Premium Dye Ink. I added the "Joy" to the center of the wreath, and I added "berries" to the wreath with red enamel dots. I finished off the card with a bow of Hemp Cord on the top of the tag.

Check out this week's sketch!




Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!