December 18, 2019

The Vault Has Opened!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I am SO excited that the MFT Vault has opened, and I am even more excited that the super fab and sassy ALM Martinis on Me and Martinis on Me Die-namics have been released!!


I LOVE all of the a la modes SO much, and Martinis on Me is no exception! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Martinis on Me Die-namics, and then stamped her using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Martinis on Me! I colored her with Copic Markers and then put her to the side.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used Distress Oxide Inks to create the background. I spritzed the panel with white spray and shimmer spray for lots of sparkle. I cut "cheers" using the Cheers Die-namics from both Silver Sparkle Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock, and then layered them together. I added the "cheers" to the background, and then popped up my ALM with foam tape. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with the amazing December Vault Release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!