December 18, 2019

Thanks For Being My Someone! {WSC468}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we have a super fun layout for you!


I had so much fun with this sketch! I began with a panel of watercolor paper cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using Distress Inks, created the background. I put it aside to dry, and then cut four hearts from Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics.

I popped up the hearts onto the inked panel using foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "THANKS FOR BEING MY SOMEONE", from Greetings & Salutations, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I layered it with a piece of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, also cut using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and then added the panel to the card with foam tape. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.


Check out this week's sketch!



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!