January 1, 2020

Miss You a Latte! {CTD574}

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

With a new year brings a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week Amy Rohl has challenged us to use the fabulous combo of red, brown and white! LOVE!


I had SO much fun with these colors! I used the DARLING Miss You A Latte from MFT, and I began by cutting her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Miss You a Latte Die-namics. I stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and colored her with Copic Markers. I popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack, cut using the same Die-namics. The focal panel was popped up using foam tape and the sentiment panel was cut from Red Hot Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped "Miss You a Latte" using Versamark, and heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder. I popped the sentiment panel up with foam tape as well.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Tenia Nelson - This week's FAB Guest Star Stamper!
Amy Tsuruta- this month's AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!