December 31, 2019

Puttin' On The Glitz!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the December Hits & Highlights Feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is Puttin' On The Ritz! SO fun!!


For my card today, I used the AWESOME Impressive Snowflake Hot Foil Die-namics! This creates the most GORGEOUS foiled snowflakes! I began with a panel of After Midnight Prestige Card Stock, and I sponged the edges using After Midnight Prestige Card Stock.

I used the Impressive Snowflake Hot Foil Die-namics and silver foil to create the snowflakes. I use the Spellbinders Glimmer System, and I simply worked one snowflake at a time until I had them all over the panel. LOVE. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "WINTER WISHES & SNOWFLAKE KISSES", from Bitty Holiday Wishes, using After Midnight Premium Dye Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

FYI: This was SUPER hard to photograph due to the foil. The snowflake looks larger on top due to lighting.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!