March 31, 2020

Happy You Day!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the March Hits & Highlights Feature from MFT, and this month, we are working with the amazing Pumped-Up Alphabet and/or Pumped-Up Numbers sets! I am OBSESSED.


I LOVE the Pumped-Up Alphabet SO much!! It makes it SO fun to personalize cards!! I created this Birthday card for my little one, bonus, she loves penguins!

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and using the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, created the cloud background. I then stamped "AVERY", using the Pumped-Up Alphabet, with Ripe Raspberry, Coral Crush, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple and Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Inks. LOVE.

The "grass" was cut from Sour Apple Card Stock using the Grassy Fields Die-namics and I trimmed it down and added it to the main panel. The penguins were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Party Penguins Die-namics, and stamped with Party Penguins using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink. Aren't they SO cute? I popped them up onto the scene with foam tape, and using a thin sharpie, drew in the balloon strings. I stamped the sentiment, "Happy You Day", from Party Penguins, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!