April 29, 2020

Thank You, Friend! {CTD591}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of plum, pink, peach and white! Just GORGEOUS!


I had fun getting inky for my card this week! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used three different Distress Oxide Inks, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick, and blended them in an ombre on the panel. LOVE. I spritzed the panel with water and put it aside to dry.

I used the Thank You Outline Die-namics to cut a panel of Translucent Vellum, and then cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Thank You Die-namics. I layered then together and then added the die-cut panel to the main panel using foam tape. I stamped "Friend", from part of a sentiment from the Bitty Thanks & Gratitude set, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I then finished off the card with a trio of clear enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Judy Rozema- This month's awesome Guest Stamper!
Valérie Dürig - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the background treatment on this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!