June 24, 2020

You Are My Sunshine! {CTD599}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of pink, yellow, blue and green! SO pretty!

For my card today, I used the darling Somewhere Kit from Erin Lee Creative! I have had this awesome kit for a while and this is my first time playing with it! It is SO fun! I began with a panel of Kraft Card Stock and stamped the gorgeous Rainbow Background using white ink. LOVE.

I cut a circle of Smooth White Card Stock and then cut the rainbow using the Rainbow Die using Cotton Candy Card Stock, Pineapple Prestige Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock and Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock. LOVE. I arranged the rays of the rainbow using foam tape onto the circle panel. The sentiment panel is a strip of Cotton Candy Card Stock and I stamped "You are my Sunshine" from Rainbow Sentiments using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Dana Kirby - our amazing June Guest Stamper!
Joyce Mehrberg - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!