June 24, 2020

You're Brew-tiful! {WSC495}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I really had so much fun with this week's layout!


I've used the sweet Pure Innocence Grande Sized Love for my card today! She is just so cute! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Grande Sized Love Die-namics, and then stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was also cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the coffee cup and coffee beans from Sweater Weather on Safari using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. The three strips of patterned paper were cut from the Woodgrain Whimsy Paper Pad. Once the card was together, I added the sentiment panel, cut from Jellybean Green Card Stock using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and stamped "You're Brew-tiful" from Grande Sized Love using Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. Of course, I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!