July 15, 2020

You Are Amazing! {CTD602}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Barbara has challenged us to use the GORGEOUS combo of blue, green, peach and gold! I LOVE!


I absolutely LOVE these colors together! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I inked on Pine Needles and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks and blended them together. I then used the Mistletoe Cover-Up Die-namics to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I attached it on top of the blended panel.

I used the All About You Die-namics to cut Gold Sparkle Card Stock, and I used the same Die-namics to cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock. I layered them together with the gold panel on top, and then attached it to the card. I cut a strip of Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock and stamped "ARE AMAZING", from All About You, using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Vicky Hayes - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!



2 comments:

  1. What a cool card Jodi! I love the ink blend behind the cover die and that bold sparkly gold 'you' with the peach strip is fantastic! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!