July 15, 2020

Hello! {WSC498}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a super fun layout this week!


When I saw this week's sketch, I immediately knew I wanted to try Jennifer McGuire's technique using stacking dies. I took my A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and taped them together. I used the dies to cut Blue Yonder Prestige Card Stock, Pineapple Prestige Card Stock, Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock and Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock. I then layered them in the order I wanted them in, taped them together and then trimmed one side by cutting the panel using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. 

I cut the main panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then embossed the panel using the Pegboard Cover Up Die-namics. I then added my circle panel to the card. I used the Little Hello Die-namics to cut Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock, and I cut three panels. I layered them together and then added the die-cut word on top of the circles. I finished off the card with a trio of clear enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!