November 8, 2008

Beate Friday!!


Hi everyone!! Friday is my MOST favorite day of the week! The work week is over, I get to spend all weekend with my little girl and DH...and...it's Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge!! Yeah!! Her challenge is by far my favorite challenge of the week, and this week's sketch is no exception!!! This card is also for WSC65 and for today's Inspiration Challenge, IC153. I was inspired by this super cute shirt here, and my card evolved once I pulled out my Real Red Prints Pack DSP. I LOVE me some polka dots!!!


I created the circle panel with the Coluzzle and Corner Rounder Punch. I stamped the flower image from Upsy Daisy in Real Red, and added some Bold Brights Brads. I also added two ribbon loops with Red Gingham Ribbon. I also added some piercing...I truly cannot help myself!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy & Best Yet
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White & Real Red Prints Pack DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Coluzzle, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool & Template, Red Gingham Ribbon, Bold Brights Brads & Dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. Love all the red and white - it has such great contrast, and all those dots and piercing...gorgeous!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS CARD!!! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who was having a hard time with this challenge, this is awesome!! Good for you girl..you totally worked it out and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Jodi!! I just love it all done in red and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Such a gorgeous card!!! Totally awesome!

    There is a guessing game on my blog. Please come and play!
    You can invite others too!
    VIBGYOR Krafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, this is just darlin'! Love what you did with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so I picked the EXACT SAME shirt to be inspired from...doesn't that site have a zillion things to choose from..and we pick the same one? Hehehe Wierd. LOL
    In the end I didn't finish my card, so I'm happy to see you got to represent the shirt for me. :)
    You did FABO! Love the polka dots and this set was perfect with it. HUGS!
    -Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your desired high level fast. We are ready to serve you and nice to help you to have a wonderful wow
    life.
    power leveling cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!! These colors are perfect and I love, love , love those daisies!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!