December 2, 2010

Taylored Expressions Previews: Day Two!


Hi everyone!! Happy Thursday!

Welcome to the second day of sneak peeks for the amazing new release from Taylored Expressions!!

Today, the Bakers Dozen are sharing peeks of FOUR new stamp sets in a new line @ Talyored Expressions called Petites!! This month, we are sharing Crafty Petites with you! SO.MUCH.FUN.

I made a set of cards today, and each card uses a different Crafty Petite set! They all share the same layout and papers, only the images and sentiments differ. As you can see, I embossed each black background with the RIDICULOUSLY awesome new Scallops and Circles Impression Plate (I totally LOOOOOVE this), and the border was created with the new Small Scallop Border Die. I snuck in a flower, from Friendship Blooms, cut using the Friendship Blooms Die, to anchor my sentiments and added one of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles to the center of each (of course, my Embellie Gellie made this a snap!). I just LOVE these dies!!

All of the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I cut out and embossed each panel with Rectangle Nestabililites and sponged the edges with Memento Cantaloupe & Memento Tangelo. The gorgeous patterned paper is Circa 1934 from Cosmo Cricket!


This card uses the Kitchy Kitchen Crafty Petite. I ADORE this stove image and the sentiments are so darling!!

This card uses the Sew Happy Crafty Petite! Another set with darling images and sentiments!!! This was so fun to color too!


This card uses the Knit Wit Crafty Petite. I think this is my favorite sentiment...LOVE it!!

This card features Crafter's Anonymous...there is a show for hoarders, and when it comes to my stamp supplies, I should certainly be on it!

Here are the Taylored Dies and Taylored Impressions I've used on this set of cards!




Check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have cooked up with the Crafty Petites right here!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
and, of course, Taylor Van Bruggen!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you back here tomorrow for another card...and tomorrow is also release day @ Taylored Expressions!

Recipe:
Stamps: Crafter's Anonymous, Sew Happy, Knit Wit & Kitchy Kitchen Crafty Petites and Friendship Blooms, all from Taylored Expressions
Paper: True Black (PTI), Pure Poppy (PTI), Choice Buttercream (TE), Circa 1934 (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cantaloupe & Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Copic Markers, Rectangle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Friendship Blooms Die, Small Scallop Border Die, Scallops & Circles Impression Plate, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Sewing Machine & Foam Tape

Jodi

25 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I love the papers and your coloring is superb! Really beautiful-all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Jodi!my fave is definately the knitting,just gorgeous! Enjoy your day,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin', Lovin', Lovin' this release and your cards are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! Just love the warm rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous set, love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, my friend, are a Copics master! I love how you colored these images, especially the oven. It's AHHH-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooooo CUTE and FUN! I love that paper and need to order it:) You rocked these images, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards!! Girl... just don't how you accomplish so much with those little ones!!!??? Love the paper {just got some myself}. You are a copics master!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jodi, I saw these in the gallery and I loved how striking they are. You are the queen of amazing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous set of cards! Your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodi...your coloring is awesome and keeps getting even better....rockin' set and fab design

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful set of cards, Jodi! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehe! what a cute, cute set! looove your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these!! Great colors and layouts,way too cute!! Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun set of cards...love the dp you chose and the great layers and stitching showcase the images perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! You have really been busy! These are just beautiful and I love those matching sentiments too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the different cards you made with this set. I am really lovin' the double sided empression plate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this set of cards, Jodi!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous!!!!! The black accents really make the images pop!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great set! Who wouldn't LOVE to receive these as a gift! Just awesome, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cards rock Jodi!!! I love the layout and the papers you used. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!