May 4, 2011

Taylored Expressions Previews: Day Three!

**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN A SMIDGE FOR MY MFTWSC18 POST.  THANKS!**


Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!!  Today is the 3rd day of previews for the latest release from Taylored Expressions, which will be released tomorrow!

There is SO much on the menu today, so let's get started! 
Today, The Baker's Dozen are sharing peeks of SO many new sets and Taylored Dies, AND a new line of stamps that you are going to L.O.V.E. love!

My first card today features the AMAZING It's In The Bag stamp set!  This set was concepted and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line at Taylored Expressions and is a set of 27 images on a 5.75" x 8.5" full color sturdy storage panel.  Just like all of the stamps from Taylored Expressions, these are deeply etched rubber on EZ Mount - already trimmed and ready to use.

This set is SO perfect for making little shopping bags/tote bags for any occassion, and the coordinating Shopping Bag and Labels Taylored Die makes it even easier!!  This is SO much fun to use...check out the bag I created and attached to my card!!  I LOVE it!  The little labels totally finish off the look!

All of the patterned paper on my card is Stella & Rose Gertie from My Minds Eye, and I added texture to my card with the Scallops & Circles Impression Plate.  I also used the Frame It Up 1 Die to create the panel behind the shopping bag, and I added some fun leaves with the Leafy Branch Die and more of the same patterned paper.  I added a bit of Baker's Twine for the handle on the bag.

I chose to use the sentiment, "Something Special Just For You" and I created a little flag tag to highlight it.  A silver brad in each corner completes the look!  This would be SUCH a fun way to present a money gift, a little love note, candy, etc...!  The possibilities are limitless!


Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on this card:






My second card today features the darling new Summer Wreath Petite Stamp set!  This set is 4th in the Seasonal Wreath series which was concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Nancy McKinney.  Like all of the wreath sets previously released, this wreath is perfectly coordinated with the Seasonal Wreath Die!

This set comes on a 3" x 5.5" full color sturdy storage panel and includes 9 images including the wreath, 3 butterflies and 5 mix and match sentiments.  I also used the newly released Labels of Love set along with the Ribbon Tags Trio 3 coordinating Spellbinders Dies.

I stamped the wreath in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and cut it out with the Seasonal Wreath Die.  I colored it with Copic Markers and added one of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles to the center of each flower.

All of the patterned paper is Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper, and I sewed each layer on my sewing machine.  The layout is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, MOJO189, and I created the scalloped border with the Small Scallop Border Die.  I stamped the frame from Labels of Love and cut it out with the Ribbon Tags Trio 3.  I sponged it with Memento Angel Pink and then stamped the sentiment, "Sending You" in the center.  I stregthened the pink color with Copic Markers.  I attached this panel to the card with Baker's Twine and folded the other side over the edge of the card.

I added a butterfly cut with the Butterflies Die and added Taylor's Tiny Twinkles to the center for some sparkle.  I finished off my sentiment by stamping "Sunny Smiles" directly onto the patterned paper.  So fun!


Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on this card:





There is another FABULOUS new line being previewed by some of the members of the Baker's Dozen today, the Moka Petite Collection.  We are starting with TWO darling new Moka sets, which are concepted and illustrated by Nancy McKinney.  I am seriously IN LOVE with these girls, and can't wait to see what is to come in the future with this new collection!  I have plenty to share with you using these girls later on this month!

In the meantime, please head on over and check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have cooked up for you today here: 

and, of course, TaylorVan Bruggen

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Hope to see you back tomorrow for more peeks and of course, for release day!!

Something Special Just For You Recipe:
Stamps:  It's In The Bag from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Smokey Shadow (PTI), Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Stella & Rose Mabel (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Scallops & Circles Impression Plate, Frame It Up 1 Die, Leafy Branch Die, Shopping Bag & Labels Dies, Baker's Twine, Silver Brads and Foam Tape

Sending You Sunny Smiles Recipe:
Stamps: Summer Wreath and Labels of Love from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Sweet Blush (PTI), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Emma's Shoppe (Crate Paper)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Angel Pink
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Scallops & Circles Impression Plate, Butterflies Dies, Small Scallop Border Die, Seasonal Wreath Die, Ribbon Tags Trio 3 (Spellbinders), Baker's Twine, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape

Jodi

12 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE that banner you created you clever girl! And your wreath is gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that adorable little bag die, and the leaves die too - oh this is HORRIBLE! I am already broke from the TSG & MFT releases Jodi!! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy MOJO batman...I'm gonna guess that between ALL the MFT cards and now this, you're probably tired? LOL! SUPER CUTENESS! These are both just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little gift bag is so cute!! such beautiful cards, Jodi! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are CUTE!!!! I LOVE that little gift bag tooooo stinkin adorable!!!!!! Great creations GF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the banner, gotta remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! That first one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..lovely cards!!! I love this both cards.. the cute little bag and leaves dies are awesome. The pink butterfly is looking pretty.
    Thanks for this cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy smokes girl! Those are fabulous! LOOK at all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twine for the bag handle? SWEET! Love both of the cards you made for today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both just FUN! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!