August 17, 2017

August MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the August MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints Feature! This month, we are challenging you to create a card with a surprise element using Blueprints Die-namics! SO fun!

Print

For my card, I’ve used Blueprints 28 Die-namics, and I created a card for my baby’s 7th Birthday, coming up in September! She is a mermaid loving gal, so I had to make a mermaid surprise card for her! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 28 Die-namics. I then taped down the panel and using the Cascading Scallop Stencil, sponged on Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink. I removed the stencil and then tapped on some sparkle spray for shimmery dots.

The banner was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 28 Die-namics, and I stamped “Happy Birthday To You” from Pure Innocence Happy Birthday To You using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. The star was cut from Pineapple Prestige Card Stock using the Inside & Out Stitched Stars Die-namics. I cut a “7” from Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock using the Little Numbers Die-namics, and the heart was cut from Grape Jelly Card Stock using Blueprints 32 Die-namics. I coated the “7” and the heart with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker to make them shimmery. I attached the banner and the star, “7” and heart to the flap of the card.

Print

On the inside, I added a panel of Sour Apple Card Stock, which I added shimmer spray to to make it shimmer. I then stamped different sea grass from Mermazing using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. This sweet little mermaid was cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Mermazing Die-namics, and I stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Mermazing, I colored her with Copic Markers and then added glitter to her tail and top. LOVE how sparkly she is!

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by! We would LOVE you to play along with this month’s theme! Head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to link up your creation!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!