August 16, 2017

Bewitching Halloween Wishes! {WSC346}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I am LOVING this week’s sketch for WSC346

Print

I am IN LOVE with the darling new Happy Haunting set, and I cannot get enough of this little witch! I cut her, and her trick or treat bag, from X-Press It Blending Card using the Happy Haunting Die-namics, and I stamped her with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Happy Haunting. I colored her and her bag with Copic Markers, and then popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The rounded rectangle panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I sponged on a cloudy sky using Periwinkle Premium Dye Ink and the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil. LOVE.

I cut a strip of patterned paper from the Party Patterns Paper Pack with the Stitched Rounded STAX Die-namics, trimmed it down and added it to the cloud panel. I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and then added a bow of Hemp Cord. I stamped “bewitching halloween wishes” from Happy Haunting using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. The bats are from the new Fab-BOO-lous Friends set and I stamped them using Gravel Gray Premium Dye Ink. The entire panel was layered onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and stamped using the Lined Up Dots Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_346

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along with us! There is a MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!