February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday {MFTWSC113}!

**Please scroll

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday! 

Here is my card for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC113!  I do so love a sketch with a circle!

I had alot of fun with this week's sketch!  I used the fabulous new Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes and stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card.  I colored her with Copic Markers, and it was fun to do her hair!  I cut out the panel, and then layered it, with Circle STAX 1 and Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics.


Here is a closeup of this little gal.  Love her!


I somehow controlled myself, and instead of adding a Pretty Posies flower cluster, I added a tag, cut with the Notched Tag Die-Namics, featuring a cute little heart.  I added a Berrylicious Button tied with Hemp Cord.  The Bubblegum panel in the background was embossed with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder.


On the inside, I added more patterned paper, and stamped "Happy Birthday" from More Essential Sentiments in Kraft Ink, and I added another heart cut with the Notched Tag Die-Namics.


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:


Here are the MFT goodies I've used on my card:

Here is this week's sketch!



We'd love for you to play along!  You can get all the deets HERE on our SCS Forum!

 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today!
 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Doodle Garden Springtime Wishes and More Essential Sentiments from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Kraft, Bubblegum, Sweet Tooth (all MFT), X Press It Blending Card, My Girl (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Kraft (MFT)
Accessories:  Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Notched Tag Die-Namics, Berrylicious Button, Hemp Cord, Copic Markers, Polka Dot Embossing Folder and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Awe, she is super sweet! I got her in my last order and have yet to color her. This is a great sketch! :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card. I have this stamp, and I am waiting on my first ever set of Copics to come in so I can try my hand it coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful with the fun dp and I love love that sweet image and the way you colored her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!